“Sain baina uu?” (“Hello” in Mongol)
I have a HOT topic today: This is an Ergonomic Heated Foot Warmer.
The device connects to a wall socket and works as a heater for the feet.
With this version, shoes can be used. It has 3 levels of heat – Minimum, Medium and Maximum.
It also works as a 1 hour option and shuts itself off after that time.
The version on the photo has some bumps so that you can massage the feet.
The main surface is a plastic material as in the main body. The whole unit is very light.
Ergonomic shape with a wide area for the feet, with elevated sides to keep the feet inside the warmed area.
Low electrical consumption: 36W-40W.
RoHS compliant, that means: Restriction of Certain Hazardous Substances like Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg) and other 8 substances.
For people who sit at a desk for gaming the foot warmer is great, helping them in warming their bodies.
For people that use cockpits is awesome too, as it provides heat for at least a foot when driving. We should agree that cars with sequential gearboxes make the foot a lot warmer!
Let´s remember that in the winter metal pedals can get really cold after a while!
- Amazing product for people who spend a lot of time on the computer and have their feet on the ground.
- Almost no need for another type of heater in the room.
- Around 30€/ 32$.
- Easy to clean.
- No deformities detected from heat.
- Using a blanket on your lap can help keep the knees warm.
– This was my best buy from the last couple of years. –
See you soon!